- Red Sea Trips
- 8 Hours
- Ras Mohamed
White Island excursion in the Ras Mohamed Nature Reserve in Sharm el-Sheikh is an amazing opportunity to see the magical world of the Red Sea and visit the "Egyptian Maldives", walk along the snow-white sand in the blue-turquoise water.
The program of the excursion "White Island" in Ras Mohamed National Park:
- The transfer picks up from the hotel at 8.00 and brings to the seaport.
- At the port, you can rent masks, fins and life jackets if you don't have your own.
- From the seaport, you sail on a yacht to the world famous nature reserve Ras Mohamed. You are waiting for 3 stops in the open sea, "White Island" and at 2 most beautiful coral reefs of the reserve, for snorkeling (snorkeling) or diving (for extra cost), Accompanied by English-speaking guide-diving instructor, as well as a snorkeling guide and photographer.
- You land on the "White Island" for relaxation, walking on the soft white sand and unique photos and swimming for 30 minutes.
- After the second stop, you will have a delicious lunch (buffet) and grilled chicken or meat cooked right on the yacht!
Lunch and drinks throughout the day (water, tea, coffee, sprite and cola) are included in the tour price.
- At 17.00-17.30 you return to the hotel.
These memories will never be forgotten!
The White Island is located on the territory of the Ras Mohamed Marine National Park, which is located 20 km from the resort town of Sharm El Sheikh. Created in 1989, the reserve is designed to protect the unique beauty of coral reefs from destruction. The underwater world here is particularly beautiful. Corals of various colors, the crystal clearness of the Red Sea and rare marine life - all this is Ras Mohamed.
Ras Mohamed National Reserve "Mohamed's Head" - this is how the name of the reserve is translated, is located 20 km south of Sharm el-Sheikh - one of the largest marine reserves in the world. The reserve was founded in 1983 and thanks to the research of Jacques-Yves Cousteau, who devoted many years of his life to this unique place, became popular all over the world.
Recommendations for the tour:
ATTENTION! In connection with the recommendations for the prevention of Covid-19, most hotels prohibit the entry of vehicles into the territory of the hotel, so it is expected that you will be expected at the time specified when booking - at the main entrance to the hotel (at the security post, gate or barrier). The guide should tell you the number of your room. If the waiting time for the transfer exceeded 15 minutes, contact us immediately.
We offer introductory diving up to 10m for 15 minutes for extra cost in different locations, Contact us for more information
If you have an OWD certification or higher, you can dive for extra cost, contact us for more information
- Lunch and soft drinks.
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Diving "you can add it with your booking"
Take With You
- Send passport photos when booking, have a photocopy or photo on your phone with you.
Bathing suits, towels.
- Masks and fins (if not, it will be possible to rent).
- Warm clothes in the autumn-winter-autumn period.
Money for personal expenses, photo shoots on the yacht and underwater (optional).
|Pick up time: 8:00|